热门帖子

Sep 1, 2011

He told me that he could buy side in Inner

New Year's, a famous Chinese medical department of a university teacher from the side of us bought some marigolds medicine. Yesterday to call, say that I sold to his side of the marigolds have a problem, and he used to buy not the same as in Inner Mongolia, identified by a well-known professor, said this is not to open the side of the marigold flower, but open blue flowers of a species.

This is undoubtedly the announcement, I provide a "fake", and this is the result of a well-known professor to understand plant identification.

I was there the ignition, because my side of the marigold is realistic and accurate, no doubt. So, I do not care, and any challenge scholars and experts, even the Chinese elite higher education.

I told him, in the northeast do not open the blue flowers of the wild side of marigold species, on this side a little bit about the distribution of the genus Calendula will know; our side of the marigold is the yellow flowers the side of the marigold, which is no doubt, because in almost all of us to open the side of the marigold yellow; if we sell to you is to open the blue side of marigold marigold flower side of the species, We are willing to accept any punishment.

He and I said, I think you find the lack of in-depth research professor, concluded its identification is arbitrary, is wrong, is not credible to. This professor come to this conclusion, I agree with.

He and I said, he had bought the side of the marigolds in Inner Mongolia is very short, and our high, because of this difference, so just look for the professor.

I told him, you use the so-called Inner side marigold, I have not seen, so bad its germplasm comment. The origin is concerned, relatively speaking, northeastern Inner Mongolia, cold, mixed with coniferous or mixed forest-based, barren soil, humus is thin, unlike the Heilongjiang Forest, mainly because it is broad-leaved mixed forest, thick layer of humus, so plant growth is likely not the same, this is one; second collection period may be different, side height just before flowering marigolds in the 5-15 cm, after flowering and can grow to in 30 - 40 cm, plant height is not the sole criterion for identification of plant germplasm.

He told me that he could buy side in Inner Mongolia, marigold pictures sent to me, let me identify what is what, and to my e-mail address, I gave him.

No comments:

Post a Comment